Kinivo 550BN stopped working

I’m pretty new to this but I’ve been using a kinivo 550BN on my current setup and since I purchased this device everything worked fine. I have a Samsung tv with a Sonos beam 2 attached, then a Nintendo switch a Xbox and a PlayStation plus a blu ray player connected via the Kinivo 550BN as of 2-3 days ago I’m not getting any audio from the items listed above. Firstly is there a reset button on the Kinivo device? Secondly when ive connected all the hdmi leads into the Kinivo switch none of the lights are displaying why is this? Please help as I’m at a loose end thanks in advance.

I too have a 55oBN bought 2 years ago and it was working well till the 12th of Dec, when the power light was on but could not switch port even though I tried changing the battery on the remote and switched on and off the main power. I was about to give up. Then I pressed the “Switch” button (the circle) for about a few seconds and released it. Nothing happened at first but then later the input lights all came back to normal.